It is about a new way of working, a way that doesn’t require you to turn your whole world on its head or to buy lots of things. The book explains why working in a Noded team is based on logical and natural ways of interacting with people, nurturing ideas, and simply doing a better job without the constraints of everything that comes with traditional “office life”.
It also shows how easy it is to become a web worker; a person who uses the web for communicating, networking, creating, and delivering the results of their work.
- Find out how to start and run your own web powered Node team.
- Learn why freelancers make better collaborators.
- See why you need to kill your dream and instead nurture the plan.
- Be inspired to move your business in to the cloud.
- Learn why living and breathing the web of today gives Noded teams a key advantage over traditional office bound teams.
…and much more.
This is a book for you.